The Give! campaign ends on December 31
Have you considered making a donation to THEATREdART this holiday season? As an all volunteer company, all of our ticket sales revenue get funneled back into producing more shows, but every so often we need an additional push to give those shows the production value they deserve.
We also don't want to increase ticket prices because, well, theatre should be accessible to everyone. Most of us here at TdA started off as broke college students, and we hate the feeling of missing out on a great show due to pesky things like needing to pay for food and rent. Therefore, sometimes we ask for your donation!
Luckily, this year we are part of the Give! campaign, which is a wonderful organization dedicated to giving groups like ours a fundraising platform. As a bonus, any donation you make above $25 comes with rewards from other organizations around town. So if you would like to contribute, please head over to www.indygive.com/dart!
Here is how your contribution can help:
- $5 pays for the programs for one performance
- $30 pays for the posters for one production
- $75 pays for the stage rights for one performance
- $100 pays for one month of storage space
- $250 pays website hosting for the year
- $500 pays for insurance for the year
Season 9 begins!
Season 8 is over, but season 9 will be starting shortly! We have some great shows in store for 2016.
- Death and the Maiden, by Ariel Dorman, directed by Tom Condas, will be playing from April 29 to May 15 at the Cottonwood Center for the Arts.
- War of the Words, a devised performance, directed by Charles Redding as a co-production with the Fire Thieves, will be playing in September at the Cottonwood Center for Arts.
- Short Eyes, directed by Kala Roquemore, will be playing in November at the Underground.